Makeup With Skincare For Every Complexion
בקבוטיק עוסקת ביבוא ושיווק של פתרונות שתיה
Acne treatments, solutions, remedies, and products from AcnEase, using natural safe herbal botanicals
Authorized Dealer and Distributor of Cem Tech, Metatron and Matrix Products
Acne and acne scar treatment in Israel
Acne is a skin disease that most adolescent boys and girls get at some point. There are a number of possible reasons that acne is found on the skin. The main ones people refer to are; diet where foods, high in fat will affect the skins cleanliness. Stress and puberty are also considered contributing factors in acne. The real explanation of what causes acne is, that it is due to a buildup of natural oils that instead of leaving the skin through the skins pours end up collect in areas of the skin and mixing with dead skin particles forming the spots.We look at some care options for acne available in Israel.
Acne starts as small black or white dots and becomes considerably worse making the skin red. As the skin becomes red patients should consider really taking care of their skin and keeping it clean.
There a number of options to treat your acne.
- Benzoyl peroxide is a first-line treatment for mild and moderate acne due to its effectiveness and mild side-effects
- Antibiotics are given under more severe conditions and decrease acne due to their antibacterial properties.
- Salicylic acid helps to lessen acne due to its bactericidal and keratolytic properties
- Homones can help female patients who suffer from acne. Acne can be improved with the use of any combined oral contraceptive..
- Topical retinoids are medications that help inflammation and work by helping the follicles to develop in a healthy manner .
- Microdermabrasion with and without vitamin C ascorbic acid helps the skin fight the acne and build up of the oils in the skin.
- Photothermolysis laser treatments targeted to stimulate a photoactivated by product, which can have positive effects in fighting Acne.
When acne becomes worse there a tendency to pick and squeeze the acne spots. This may give short term relief but in the long term the effects on the skin cause the skin to produce scars. The acne is an irritant to the skin and affects the skin, weakening its ability to reproduce. Squeezing and picking sports further weakens the skins abilities to strengthen it and it is forced to produce scar tissue in place of healthy skin. A number of options exist to treatment the scaring once the acne has been treated or stopped.
- Microdermabrasion treatment it uses an exfoliating material like crystals and diamond flakes together with a suction machine that can remove the thin layers of skin achieving the same results as fresh skin. The great thing about this treatment is that it doesn’t require local anesthetic
- Chemical peels are used for small scaring in acne patients. The process uses a chemical solution that is applied to the skin. The solution removes the top layer of the skin allowing it to regenerate and improve.
- Dermal filler injections are used for non severe scaring. These injections are placed under the skin replacing the lack of collagen that created the scar.
- Laser resurfacing is used more mild scarring. Its uses high energy light that burns the damaged skin allowing it to then grow back a healthy layer.